Tuesday 22 October 2013

FINAL HORROR POSTER

Here is my final horror film poster.
I choose this colour because this is the most preferred colour chosen by my family and friends. The type font for Cloverfield is: Cargo Bay. The type font for the other pieces of text on my film poster is BigNoodleTilting.
I choose this design because it is the most unique idea which portrays Saul Bass's style well. The skyline represents New York and the parasite silhouette portrays the creature which destroys the city.
I am happy with my final design as I believe it portrays the film well and intrigues the viewer to watch the film. I have shown small influences of Saul Bass's work. I have used the fact he uses a limited colour palette and uses minimalistic imagery such as silhouettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment