Tuesday 15 October 2013

CREATING MY HORROR POSTER FOR CLOVERFIELD

The above image is an A3 sheet of ideas for my movie poster. I did quick rough sketches to allow myself to explore different layouts and different ideas. From this I am going to go on and try to development one of my idea's.



The above shows the end results from my experiments for one of my poster ideas for Cloverfield with Illustrator. I prefer the parasite to the right. The reason why I have chose to include parasites on my poster is because in the film there a human sized parasites which fall off the monster/creature are go round attacking people which leads them to die. As we have to portray Saul Bass's style into our posters I have included silhouettes and a colour palette of 1-3 primary colours. Saul Bass's style is simplistic.

The above are some more copies of my poster. I am now experimenting with colour.


The above is a quick tally chart of which colour design my family/friends preferred. The most votes I got was for the green design. I like this design because the colour links into the films colour palette. 







No comments:

Post a Comment